9 Ways for Parents to Save by choosing Preloved
- Shop at Preloved stores, charity shops and online second-hand stores for gently used children's clothing.
- Purchase preloved furniture, such as cribs, changing tables, and dressers, to save money on baby gear.
- Buy books, toys, and games at second-hand stores or online to save on entertainment costs.
- Look for preloved strollers, car seats, and other baby items to help keep costs down.
- Take advantage of consignment stores and online consignment shops to find great deals on clothing and accessories.
- Use online classifieds and social media to find preloved items in your area.
- Repair and repurpose preloved items to save money on replacements.
- Ask family and friends for hand-me-downs, as well as recommendations for preloved items.
- Donate or sell preloved items that are no longer needed to help someone else save money.