10 ways to save £2500 when you are expecting a baby
Expecting a baby can be an exciting time, but it can also be expensive. Here are 10 ways to save £2500 during this period:
- Start a budget: Knowing how much you have coming in and going out will help you figure out how much you will need to save.
- Make a list of necessary items: Making a list of what you need for your new baby will help you avoid buying unnecessary items.
- Research prices: Compare prices in stores and online for the items you need to get the best deal.
- Take advantage of sales and coupons: Look out for sales and special offers to save money when you are buying items for your baby.
- Buy used items: Look for used items such as furniture, clothes and toys instead of buying new.
- Borrow items you won't need long-term: Ask family and friends if they have items you can borrow instead of buying them.
- Make your own baby food: Making your own baby food can be cheaper than buying ready-made food.
- Reuse and recycle: Old items such as clothes, toys and furniture can be reused or recycled.
- Join a baby club: Look out for special offers and discounts that baby clubs offer.
- Cut down on non-essential items: Avoid buying items that you don’t really need to save money.