Skip to main content
5 tips for mums on how to dress their children sustainably
- Buy second-hand clothes from Preloved Stores , or online sites like eBay or Vinted.
- Buy clothes in classic styles and colours that can be mixed and matched, so your child can wear them for longer.
- Look for clothes with easy-care instructions to minimize the amount of energy used to clean them.
- Choose clothes with adjustable straps and waistbands that can be adjusted as your child grows.
- Buy clothes that can be layered so they can be worn in different seasons.